Applicants for the Research Student Course (a one-year course) must have an MA or have achieved an equivalent level of study. Please note this is a noncredit course and in order proceed to Master’s or Doctoral programs, you must take and pass the university entrance examination.

To apply for the Research Student Course, please refer to the Admission Information website.

Last Updated: May 21, 2018